Tandy Hard

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I'm sorry... but my life is boring!

I have just realized the consequences of moving to a very small town. No Bike/walk path, no restaurants down town, no LIBRARY! What?! I guess when Carnegie was giving out the funds, Troy passed up. Pity.

I've got my room set up, and am going to work on lesson plan stuff after this. And I'm trying to get up at 6:15am to prepare myself for the horror that is my morning wake up time, but my body doth protest. 7-10 slams on the snooze button later, the sound of NPR finally wiggles me into wakefulness. There is no way I'm going to be happy person. First Hour, watch out!

Other than that, things are okay. I don't really know anyone in Troy, so my evenings are rather mundane. Other than the fact that people keep saying that your first year is hell, I think I'll be alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home