Tandy Hard

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Getting Adjusted

My class real college class was Friday. My last day of work at Martiz is tomorrow. Saturday I leave Kirksville forever, at least as a resident. WoW! times surely are a changing. This town has really grown on me. It is a good place to live, and full of good people, I'm exceptionally sad that I'm leaving it. There are a lot of great memories because of this town and this college. But at the same time, I know I made the right decision to move to Troy, and I know that I've chosen the right career for me. Troy will be challenging to get used to, but I will be able to handle what life dishes out. I'm very glad I'm taking off of work a few days early to reflect. I'm planning on going to Thousand Hills State Park and relaxing. I bought a book "How to survive your first year of teaching" that I haven't had time to read but will. I will also be going around and saying good byes, to a few of the people here. I've had a good time, but it is also time to move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home