Tandy Hard

Monday, July 09, 2007

On the Road again...

Tomorrow, I'm driving by myself to Troy. I'm required to go for some "Teachers new to the District" Paper work. at the meeting, I will meet most of the people who are in a very similar position to me. New to the area, and probably this will be their first professional job. I will maybe find a roommate, and hopefully some potential friends. I will also go apartment shopping, and if time allows, meet my new principal. I'll scope out the town, and check out the main tourist destination--Cuvire State Park.

It is a big day. This will be my first long distance trip by myself. I just really hope that there is no car trouble. I don't have a cell phone and I have no idea how to even change a tire! Plus, since my wallet was stolen, I will be driving without a licsence. (Because I'm out of state they have to a lot of paperwork to make sure I'm not a terrorist).

I will also go apartment hunting by myself. It is a small town, so no one ever answer the Apartment complexes office phone...so I will just be banging on the office door to see if I can get a tour.

With work and school going on, I really can't afford monetarily or time wise another trip, so I hope that I can get everything done that I need to get done. It is very exciting and very nerve racking at the same time! But man, i also feel like a grown up, and it feels good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Good luck Liz! I'll be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way :)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home