Tandy Hard

Monday, July 16, 2007

pruritis

I have a mosquito bite. It is a rather unremarkable mosquito bite, except for the fact that it is right in the middle of my upper arm--perfect for scratching.

It is also my first official mosquito bite of the summer.

That is pathetic. When I was younger I remember being in agony because of them. But it was a relatively small price to pay for hours of outside summer fun.

My classes are inside, my work is inside, I study inside, I travel inside my car. This has been the most indoors I have ever been... Call me pasty.

But the trade off will be next summer... where I will lay by the lake, soaking up the sun, while all my friends will still have office jobs. SUCKERS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

You are SOOO right. School jobs are the best. This first summer of my school job has been just incredible!! I love it.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

Oh and p.s. I remember having all those mosquito bites when I was a kid too. Kids today don't get them like we used to, too much fear of West Nile and not as much time just playing outside, unfortunately.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home