Tandy Hard

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

:)

I've got my masters degree. I'll have the diploma in August. Whew. What a relief. I'm done. It's weird because my main goal in life so far was to complete school. I've done it. And now my purpose is to be a teacher and enter into my adult life. It feels like a lot of evilness is behind me(adviser, some Troy experiences). Right now I'm in this transitory period though. I'm literally living in my old life, and will be moving to my new one on Saturday. I feel a lot of hope that I haven't felt in a long time, it's a good feeling. I'm excited and scared and incredibly happy. The move feels right, the town I become more and more impressed with each time I visit. I already have people I know there, and she said there were FOUR (!) young people bars. It's quite different from Troy and I'm happy about that.
I can see myself very happy/content in the future, and that is very promising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home