Tandy Hard

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Woot!

July is one busy month.
This weekend: 4th of July and Parties
Next Friday: MAE portfolio is due-I'm done with my edumacation! Yea!
19-20th, Moving weekend, with parents, sister and her hubby
25-27 Maybe going to Omaha to see some Creighton Friends
Last week of July! I'm either going to get two kittens or two adult cats. I've never had cats before, so I kinda want to get kittens, but fewer people want to adopt older cats, so I'd be giving them a second lease on life. What to do?!
First week of August: I graduate (sort of!) Truman doesn't have a ceremony in August, and I'm sure as hell not going back their in December.

Crazy, but eventful and fun.... now if I can just get my masters' degree adviser to respond to my emails. :(

2 Comments:

Blogger Marie Ann said...

Congrats on the soon to be graduating!

As for the cats vs. kitties, damn your good conscious! Kitties are so much fun and it's great to fall in love with them as they grow. WHATEVER YOU DO, get a pair of cats so that they have company. I would say def get kittens but you've got me a bit rethinking with the moral argument.

Oooh oooh

If you get them from a rescue shelter (which I did), you're still giving them a second life if they were destined to go to the kill center. I almost adopted a retarded kitty, she was so cute and weird but I was afraid she'd have health issues her whole life and I wasn't prepared to take care of her. But man she was cute and needed someone to love her.

8:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Double Thanks! Kitties it is!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home