Tandy Hard

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fired

My life is very exciting right now, there are at least two events that I want to post about.
BUT
This masters degree project is killing me. I was so worried about it that Tuesday night I just didn't fall asleep. I ended up giving up at 5:30am, went to Caseys, got coffee and a doughnut and started doing laundry. The problem that keeps slowing me down is revisions. The deadline for the first self-booting/ autorun CD is tomorrow. However, this past week, my masters degree adviser would wait FOUR days before editing the newest edition. He has land and will only have large amounts of time to work on it "when the weather is bad and I can't work outside. " It seems to me that his primary profession is being my adviser. I'm paying tuition this summer for him to help me get this completed. I think in the final days to the due date, I should be a higher priority that his sheep!

Right now the document is 115 pages, not including some of the supporting evidence I had to create. To make the auto-run CD I have to drive to Truman, burn it, submit it to him. Then he'll check it out to make sure there aren't any more revisions. If there are, I have to make corrections and re-burn it. So I have to go to Truman, when the library is open and when he's willing to take time to look at it. There's not a whole lot of time between now and Friday(7hrs), and I'm waiting..... GAH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home