Tandy Hard

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Friday Night fever

at 2:30 it hit me. Fatigue and achy limbs. I couldn't really walk well, so I relayed directions to a couple of students, who then relayed information to the rest of the class. I love my fifth hour class, no one is failing, and when I'm sick, they are nice to me. It was really hard walking to my car when class was over: fever, dizziness and high heels don't really mix. It was even harder to convince my self to get out of my car and into the apartment. On the way home I had to stop at Sonic because I had the shakes, and not the happy vanilla kind. If I wanted to get into my apartment, I'd have to move, and if I moved it would hurt and make me want to throw up. I finally convinced myself that moving would be a good thing, and went straight to bed, where I was in and out of consciousness. I don't know high my fever was because I didn't want to move and get a thermometer.

It really sucks living by yourself when your sick. There is no one to feel sorry for you or get you a glass of water or medicine. Your sick self has to get it. This means if you are too achy to stand, medicine can wait. My Friday night was ruined. The good thing is my fever broke around 10:30pm and I'm slowly getting better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home