Tandy Hard

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Getting a REAL Job!

So you already know that the interveiw went really well on Wednesday. (It also helped that both of my interveiwers were alumni from my University.) I think that the school would be an excellent fit for me, as well as the course load. (I'm being very vague about this because I don't want the specifics to backfire on me, aka pontential employeers find blog, find out about my terrible spelling, and decide not to hire me kind of disaster). If you are the praying sort, I would appreciate prayers. I should find out the beginning/middle of this week. So cross your fingers for me! I have not had any other interveiw offers, so I kinda have all my eggs in one basket.

Also, ya'll should check out online onslaught 5 at http://oo5.blogspot.com/ I may/may not be competing in it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home