Tandy Hard

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Travels

I went White-Water Rafting with my family last week, and it was a HUGE amount of fun. My brother, Nathan, led the trip. This meant that he was the one who told when to paddle, where to turn, and how to be safe in level 4 (Pretty durn difficult rapids!). He did a fantastic job and I'm really proud of him. My parents had never gone white water rafting, and it was funny to watch their eyes as they dipped in to a huge hole (there were walls of water all around us!). The canyon lands are wonderful. So much geology, archeology, native peoples history everything!

We also have a new puppy at home. Her name is Gurley, and she is a mix of a German short hair pointer and a lab. hopefully a good hunting dog for my father! She is also very shy, and slowly getting used to having people around.

I've got one week of vacation here in K-Ville, then a week of trying to have as many hours as possible for work, and then school starts.

I also had a science teacher interview for a school by St. Louis, it went well as possible, so cross your fingers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home