Tandy Hard

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Goings on

Heyo,
I havn't been writin for a while. That's okay, I've been busy. Four the past month I"ve been teaching a ninth grade physical science class. This means writting lesson plans and grading papers, teaching and dressing professionally. Whew! I learned a lot from the experiance. I will be a good teacher, but I have to watch myself so I don't develop lazy habits.
I'm at cross roads again! Mainly where I want to live next year. I know the place where you live is what you make of it, but it seems that Seattle might be a little more cooler in an abstract manner, than rural Missouri. Wish me luck in the desisions to come!
I'm up for a very exciting Summer Experiance. After finals, I'll go home fore a few days, then white-water rafting in Utah, then a trip to Omaha and going caving in either Missouri or Kentucky. (Kentuck has more benefits, like the Jack Daniels Distillary and bigger caves). However the last goal requires cajoling someone with a car to go with me. Any takers?
Next goal: be stylin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home