Tandy Hard

Sunday, April 08, 2007

So I did it!

I'm a sucker. I finally gave in and took the free e-harmony personality test. Boy, they really know how to pull you in! Potential matches were emailed to me the very next day. The only catch- you have to be a member to communicate with them. And that $20 a month? Well it's paid in one installment (of over TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS!) Plus, I'm not that impressed with my potential matches. I made the mistake of saying the word "Mennonite" on my profile. So my potential matches, I have the feeling are conservative Christians who can't spell well (fact already ascertained). At least one implied he lived with his parents. But at the same time, it's like if I don't contact them now, I may miss the love of my life! (Damn you e-harmony marketing, Damn you!)
I have a feeling this may just lead me to be more judgemental of the poor blokes who do contact me, who don't understand the fact that I can't talk to them because I'm broke!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

I'm telling you...I'm a good match. ;)

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home