Tandy Hard

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Wah!

Life is crazy.
Apparently I'm official member of the Missouri Democrats. This brings on all sort of obligations, like working on a phone bank every Wednesday. I call a number, ask who they are voting for for governor, and if they identify as a strong Democrat or Republican ("Do you consider your self a kind-a democrat or a gung-ho democrat") Very sexy, I know. We work in a old law office still decorated like it's 1972.

almost 3/4 done teaching my first year. The end is in sight... even nearer is spring break!

St. Louis High School Debate Sucks. I watched NFL districts and it was pretty bad... not horrible, but not very exciting by any means.... I will may be judge PKD here this weekend.

The new chin is working out great. she's getting used to her surroundings and the smell of my other chin. Hopefully they will be able to live together eventually, but the introduction process is necessarily slow for these creatures.

Life is busy, but good. the weather is starting to shake winter off it's back and that's a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home