Tandy Hard

Monday, December 15, 2008

New Post

It's a snow day to day. That gives me a three day weekend to chill, and that's fantastic. I'm ready for a break and the poor children are too. My poor kiddos are pooped from all the studying, and I think that this snow day may actually give them extra time to study. Fat chance.
I've entered consumer culture, and purchased for myself a cashmere blend pea coat. It was $220, and I bought it for $77. So, I'm not officially superfical yet, am I? I'm also in line to purchase a MP3 player. My radio antenna died on the way home from thanksgiving and driving home for 6 hours without out music was painful. The list below will be my first downloads, I think. I'm very much looking forward to going home. I haven't seen my brother Nathan in a very long time, we are very close, and there are some things you just can't share over the phone.
It also looks like next weekend will be Christmas party time. I've got a few parties to go to and some people to meet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home